Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Monday, November 03, 2008

Here’s How To Celebrate Halloween

===========
Introduction
===========

First of all I want to let you know that I’m very sad today.

Today is Halloween and although my family and I don’t do the Halloween thing, we did buy an astronaut outfit for Rufus and he’s going to wear it to the church tonight as they are having something at the church for the kids.

What makes me feel so bad is that I’m in Colorado Springs at the International Strength Training Conference and I’m missing the first time that my son is getting dressed up and putting in his little outfit.

My wife said that she put it on him yesterday so that he could try it on and he absolutely loved it. As a matter of fact, he cried his freakin’ eyeballs out when he had to take it off. Traci told me that she’s probably gonna have to let him sleep in the outfit this evening because he doesn’t want to take it off when he puts it on.

The unfortunate part is that because I travel a lot, I miss some of the “first times” with my son. It bothers me and it hurts but it is what it is. I not the only one that feels like this and I really try to “love up” the lil’ guy when I’m at home because I know a time is coming when I am going to have to leave my home again.

==============
Here’s How To
Celebrate Halloween
Or what my family
Calls “Pumpkin Day”
==============

Because of my passion for my profession and my family I can pretty much give you the best advice of how to spend “Pumpkin Day”.

SPEND IT WITH YOUR FAMILY.

That’s right.

If you don’t have children, find one of your relatives that do have kids and go spend some time with them. Family time is important.

I can tell you right now that there is no “rewind” button on my watch. I can’t nor can you get any of the time back after it moves forward.

This is another reason why I’m absolutely urging you to make some quality decisions today as well as in November and December when it comes to your food choices and your decisions about exercise.

=============
Here’s What
We’re doing
=============

Traci and I are training for another 1/2 Marathon in December and a full marathon in early 2009. We will probably do 2 half marathons this year. For one of them we are going to walk with Rufus in the stroller so that he can have his first ½ marathon experience. It will be fun and I truly believe that it will set the tone for the health and wellness directive of the family for 2009. In 2008 we did an excellent job in terms of our health and wellness.

Here’s what you can do.

You can start getting on a plan for success today.

At this location >>> http://tinyurl.com/pumpkinday you can access some great tools for you and/or your family to start getting in great shape.

If you are a beginner at exercise and you want a nice and easy program in order to get your started, I would recommend the following:

1. The BackYard Workout & 2. Maximum DB Training.

These are excellent places for the beginner exerciser to start.

If you are a little bit more advance and are looking to really get a great total body conditioning program in place, I would highly recommend The Total Body Workout.

And if you are having a small problem with keeping everything together and you need some “inspiration” to keep you going then Chump Repellent is what you need.

Whatever the case, start moving towards dropping “one or two” not adding and extra “one or two” as we get deep into the holiday season.

Ok?

>>> http://tinyurl.com/pumpkinday <<<

===========
Closing
===========

Take care and have a super fantastic day. If you want to catch up with what I’m doing then make sure you check me out and “FOLLOW ME” on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/rhadi

Be healthy and be safe,

Rhadi Ferguson
*** GOOGLE ME!! ***
2004 Olympian 4X
National Judo Champion
World Class Strength Coach

P.S. 2004 Olympian Rhadi Ferguson and 2008 & 2004 Olympian Taraje Williams-Murray (http://www.Taraje.com) are coming New Jersey in November

Taraje and I are going to show you some remarkable things that you can utilize immediately to increase your submission rate and your throwing percentage.

I’m truly looking forward to seeing many of you soon.

The Seminar in New Jersey is on the 9th of November
Only 4 Spots Left For The New Jersey Seminar
>>>> http://www.rhadi.com/Nov9Seminar/

The Seminar in New York is SOLD OUT!
THE NEW YORK SEMINAR IS CLOSED
>>>> http://www.rhadi.com/Nov8Seminar/

Taraje and I will see you soon. If you have any questions about the seminar please don’t hesitate to email me at info@rhadi.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home