Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Friday, September 12, 2008

Training, Training and More Training

I'm pretty pooped today. I was training UFC Fighter Brandon Vera all morning and have been prepping him for his fight against Keith Jardine. It has been, as usual, very fun; very taxing; super frustrating, really enlightening, surprisingly educational and downright entertaining.

Brandon Vera is such a cool dude and so is his wife. I used to live with Brandon at the Olympic Training Center when I was there from 1998 to 2000. He was a really good greco roman wrestler. Brandon is now one of the top fighters in the world in Mixed Martials arts. It's crazy to watch how he's developed over the years.

As far as the title of the post is concerned........ Wow! I must say that I never thought that I would say that I need a break, but that is exactly what I need. After coaching and/or having coached or worked in the capacity of a consultant for 9 athletes that compete in 3 different Olympic Trials, I must say that I am pooped.

I need a lil' break.

Write now I'm working on Chapert 5 of my dissertation and am looking forward to handing my paper in to my advisor in about 2 more weeks. I'm excited about being done.

That's all I have for right now, I'm going to sleep!!!!!

Take care.

Rhadi Ferguson
2004 Olympian
4-time National Judo Champion
http://www.Rhadi.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home