Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm happy, but exhausted..... :-/

===============
Introduction
===============

Currently I'm in Harrisburg, PA. I had a clinic to do the past two days. It's has been rough. Exciting but rough.

It's been exciting because I ABSOLUTELY love what it is that I do. I get to do all the things that I love doing. (and don't believe the hype, IT STILL DOES FEEL LIKE WORK!) :-) It's just that you don't really get tired of working for yourself because you don't feel like you're getting pimped. But it is worked. Papers stack up, you get backed up with "things-to-do", you're always behind and you always feel like you need a vacation, but the good thing about it is - you can take off when you want to and you can tell your boss, whenever you want to - to go screw himself. Because the boss is you :-)

================
In Pennsylvania
================

I'm super tired. Everytime I do one of these clinics or camps, everyone wants to do a round or two with "the champ". So I end up fighting and doing randori with EVERYBODY. Holy moly, tonight I was freakin' EXHAUSTED, but I kept going. I felt like the energizer bunny. I kept, going and going, and going and going.

But it was great. I did a camp for 2 days for some young under-privilege kids and I did a clinic at night for the same Judo club who sponsored the judo clinic for the young children.

I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to Boca Raton and the first thing that I'm gonna do is spend some time with my wife Traci!!! ;-)

And then I'm gonna take Rufus outside and play. The following day, I'll take Rufus to the park. He loves to run around and play now. And he likes sitting in between my legs when we go down the slide. So, I think that's what we'll do.

=============
Closing
=============

I gotta go, because my flight leaves at 6:00am and right now its 12:09 and my bags aren't packed yet. So, I'll holla at you all later. Take care.

Oh, one more thing...... Make sure you look to the right and check out our Book Recommendations. Traci and I truly believe some of those books will be a blessing in your personal and professional lives.

Take care,

Rhadi Ferguson
http://www.rhadi.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home