Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Absolutely Love My Job!

Work, work and more work. :-)

I tell you what. I ABSOLUTELY love my job, I really do. I love helping people and providing people with solutions to their problems in order for them to achieve higher and better levels of success personally and professionally.

Last night I had a life coaching call with one of my Olympian clients and it was one of those breakthrough conversations where you finally realize that the other person FINALLY gets it.

For this particular client I helped her get out of debt, put money in her savings account, get in graduate school, re-structure her Olympic career, and position herself for life after sport.

She is REALLY gettin' it done and I'm very proud of her. Last night we actually talked about her "next" move and what it is that she wants to do professionally.

She understands what a lot of people understand, what I understand, what my wife understands and what my parents have taught me over the years. And that is, "Align yourself with the individuals who can mentor you, teach you, coach you and provide you with the things which are going to propel you towards the goals that you would like to reach."

As a coaching professional I've had the opportunity to really touch and change lives and I REALLY dig it. I've coached and I do coach Olympians, World Champions, Athletes, general population, men and women and even families. I've coached them many areas of life from nutrition, to weight loss, to health, to martial arts, to relationships and marriage, to school, finances and personal development.

This weekend I'm at a Millionaire Martial Arts Seminar and I had to provide a motivational and business information speech and it was a hit. Not because I'm savvy at speaking, but because people love the truth and that's what I deliver.

I'm still at the seminar and I will leave tomorrow morning and return back to my home to my wife and son and to my home office. I really miss my wife and son, but they know that I have to help others so that I can fulfill one of my purposes in life. First and foremost, I'm a husband and a father, and after that, I'm a Coach. :-)

Take care,

Rhadi Ferguson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home