Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Monday, June 11, 2007

In The Atlanta Airport

Well, I'm in my favorite ariport in Atlanta, eating at my favorite restaurant when I travel Paschal's.

Paschal's is a traditional souther restaurant with traditional southern cuisine. I had my flight re-routed this morning so I could come through Atlanta instead of Cleveland. For 3 main reasons:

1. The other plane was a small plane and I DO NOT DO WELL on small planes. I generally fly first class (when I got it like that :-) ) but on this particular occasion I booked my flight a little late (as usual) and I was stuck like chuck on the outbound flight with a window seat, which I abhor and detest. So on the way back I asked for an aisle, but the plane was one of those puddle-jumper joints and I wasn't goin' for it!

2. The other reason why I changed flights is because the visual landscape (wink wink) at the Atlanta airport is better than Clevelands. :-) The airport is not so homogenous and its just a great "feel good" environment.

3. Paschal's!!!!




Well, below are some photos from this weekend's Martial Arts Millionaire Seminar



My exercise regimen has gone to pot for the past 4 days. My stairmaster in my garage has broken, but I did buy a nice Airdyne machine this week, but my travel and preparation schedule just wrecked me. As soon as I get home (after I get some rest) I'm going to jump on 2 sets of Working Out With Rhadi and make it happen.

Traveling sux!! But I do love my job.

Take care.


P.S. I really miss my wife and Lil' Rufus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home