Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lil' Rufus is Sick :-(

I've left again :-( and I'm super sad. I'm at a camp in North Carolina because I have to teach some Judo and Brazilian Jiujitsu at a Clinic. And that's great, but my son has a fever and has been vomiting for 2 days now.

Last night Traci had to take him to the emergency room and the little guy has been crying, screaming and hollering ever since.

It just hurts my heart to know that he doesn't feel well. Traci has been somewhat sick and Lil' Rufus ended up getting sick too. On top of that, I didn't even get to tell him goodbye before I left.

Traci had to take him over to one of our friend's from the Church so she could watch him while I was out of town and he was already gone by the time I came back from Judo practice with my client Taraje .

I did talk to Traci tonight and she said that Rufus is doing somewhat better, but that he's still a little bit sick. The doctor prescribed him some antibiotics and he's been sucking on Pedialyte popsicles so that he can stay hydrated because he's been having a hard time keeping food down.

That's about it.

Take care and make sure you stop by my myspace page at www.myspace.com/rhadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home