Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Heading out of town again

Hey guys, it's me the former World Traveler and current domestic leapfrogger who bounces around the U.S. will be bouncing out again today.

Today I'm headed up to Boston, Mass. I haven't been there in a long time since I used to work in Attleboro, MA. for Texas Instruments. I'm going up there to record a video for a new DVD project with 4-Time Olympian and 1999 World Judo Champion Jimmy Pedro called "Underground Gripfighting Secrets". I hope that we can finish the project in time before his release of his new DVD and Book Grip Like A World Champion.

The Underground Gripfighting Secrets is due out later on this year so I'm humping to get this done.

============
About the Ph. D
============

This has to be the MOST painful process ever known to man. I'm waiting for my IRB to get approved at Howard University so that I can begin my research. I've been approved at Florida A&M University already. After the approval I need to get all of my documents into my advisors and then do the research, write the final write up and graduate. This all needs to happen within the next 12-18months. I don't have any hair to pull out but I started in 2002 and I have to be done by 2009. So time is-a-tickin'.

============
Father's Day
============

Father's day is coming soon and I'm excited. This will be my second Father's Day with the lil' guy and I can't say enough about my son. He's the Greatest. He's right up there with the best kid ever.....ME! :-)

That's all for now. I gotta pack and catch my limo.

Okay, okay, there is no limo but I'm practicing for the day when I'll really need to say that.

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home