Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Monday, May 14, 2007

What a Wonderful Mother's Day!

Yesterday was a great day! I got to spend the day with the two most important men in my life...my husband and my son. The day started early....at about 4:00am! I had to work a short shift in the hospital Sunday so I woke up extra early so that I could see all of my patients and still have time to meet up with Rhadi and Rufus at church for morning service. As I left out through the garage I stopped by the living room to take one last look at the 3 dozen roses that Rhadi and Rufus sent me for Mother's Day. Looking at that wonderful gesture of love made the next eight hours of work pass very quickly.

When I arrived at church, the service had already started but I got there just in time to see Rufus tapping away on the tamborine. Rufus sure loves those percussion instruments...give him a drum stick or even a chop stick and he's hitting on anything to make some noise.

After church we spent the afternoon and evening at our cousins' house with the rest of the family...celebrating mothers. After filling up on chicken, turkey wings, salad and good laughs, Rhadi and I got to work discussing our plans for our upcoming Health and Wellness Summit scheduled for August. We spoke with our pastor to start working on a gameplan to get the speakers in place and the itinerary set for our first annual comprehensive and educational Health and Wellness Summit.

We're in the beginning stages of the planning process but this summit is going to be amazing....for everyone involved. We're going to be giving away incredible information about any and everything when it comes to your health and wellness. We've got lots of work ahead but we're going to love every minute of it especially if it means that one more person is going to take the next step towards getting healthy and staying healthy.

Well, I've got to get home now and get working.

Take care,
Traci....better known as Rufus' mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home