Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Missing the men in my life....

I just left my good friend's house about midnight tonight as she was getting Rufus ready for bed. With Rhadi out of town and my work schedule, Rufus has had to stay over a family friend's house for the past two nights. I missed him so much after work that I drove straight from work to spend the evening with him at her house.

I wanted to stay cuddled up with him watching him as he slept but I knew I'd pay for it later this morning when the alarm goes off at 6 am sharp. I'm looking forward to having both the men in my life back at home soon.....it's lonely going to sleep and waking up alone...the only one in the house. Normally, every light is on...every room has some type of activity going on....but now, the only thing on is the light in the home office and this computer.

Because I didn't get home until so late I missed a day of working out but I'll be back on the grind tomorrow firing up my Working Out with Rhadi DVD. I really enjoy the quick but intense workout that helps me stay in shape and get ready for my bathing suit days coming up next month. Rhadi and I will be celebrating our 5th year anniversary June 30th and I have some special plans in the works!

So it's almost quarter 'til 1:00 in the morning and I must get going...I have a long day at work later today.

Take care,
Traci....better known as Rufus' Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home