Rhadi, Traci, and Rufus Ferguson

Thursday, March 03, 2011

New Development In Ferguson-Hood

======================
This Message Has Been Brought
To You By Chump Repellent
The #1 Product For Increasing
Personal Productivity
http://www.ChumpRepellent.com
=======================

===============
Introduction
===============

I have 2 kids.

One just turned 1 year old.

And one, my main man Rufus, is turning 5 years old in April.

The rough thing about April, if you remember, is that my birthday
is on the 3rd, Rufus's birthday is on the 5th and my wife, Traci's
birthday is on the 8th.

We coined our birthday time "Three-Fifty-Eight" .358 caliber bullet
because we recognize that we have to knock all of these birthday's out
with "one-shot" LOL.

So April will be ANOTHER birthday celebration,with another GINORMOUS sale.

==============
Of What?
===============

Well, because my main man Rufus does Judo, I'm going to offer one of my
Judo products that I snatched off the market which I will be offering again.

Judo Scouting Reports!

People absolutely loved this product and then I pulled it off the market in order to create a
"soft", green and downloadable version of Judo Scouting Reports.

So, as we prepare for Rufus's birthday, I will keep you informed and let you know how
much money my wife spends on this one ;-/ If we keep going at this rate, we'll be on
MTV doing the "why do you spend so much money on your kid's party" birthday show.

You know the one I'm talking about.

================
Closing
================

Well, that's it for today.

As normal and as usual, please, if you have not already, get your hands on
Chump Repellent today at >>> http://www.ChumpRepellent.com <<<

Take care and have a super fantastic day.

P.S. Here's a blast from the past and an Important Reminder



P.P.S. >>> www.ChumpRepellent.com <<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home